Friday, December 3, 2010

Adios los estados unidos (Goodbye US)

I leave tomorrow. That is so weird to type. I am filled with a mixture of emotions, but mainly anticipation and excitement. It is going to be difficult to continue to say goodbye to people I love but I have to trust that it is all part of a bigger plan.

A few people have asked for my mailing address so here it is.
Adrienne Hillman
Jesuit Volunteers
APDO CS 9
Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua
Central America

Please keep in touch and know that I am thinking about all of you. Thank you for your continual prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adrienne, I hope your travels to Ciudad Sandino went well. It looks like the town is near Lake Managua and just northwest of the capital. Is this where you will be living and working, or is it just the orientation center? Although you are quite a bit south of us it looks like you are no further west than Chicago. We look forward to hearing about your first impressions. Love Ashley

    ReplyDelete